Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pinterest Fail

What?  I'm blogging?  Someone pinch me.  

So, yes.  I have returned.  Truly, it has crossed my mind in the last...oh...year,  but I don't feel I have much to contribute to this cyber world.  Not especially talented, insightful, or crafty.  And, Mother knows if I think too hard my brain will seize, so articulate thoughts and careful writing is out of the question.

Life on this side of the computer screen is all about baby Max, making sure I get a workout in, and wondering when I'll shower next.  Plus work in between.  Luckily, I can work in the jamjams in between nursings, dirty diapers that smell like overly buttered movie popcorn, and spit up.  

Have I mentioned how lucky I am to be able to work from home?  So stinking blessed.  

Anywho...

There is one thing I'm sure I do no matter how packed my day is.  





I know, right?  My favs are hair and baking.  We've all seen those hair tutorials that make it look WAY easy to achieve a look that looks like it should take forever.  

Here is one of them.  This photo is what one pinner on Pinterest promises your hair will look like if you simply braid sections of your hair and then flat iron them.  Soooo easy!  Why don't I always style my hair like this?






Oh.  Because this is what really happens.



Ahh. My first pinterest fail.  

Disclaimer**  My mouth doesn't always look that odd.  On top of the weirdo face I'm making, I've got whitening trays in.  

Until next time!  If there is a next time...




3 comments:

  1. Heather! I like it when you blog, too :) I just need to remember I have a blog...and my friends have blogs...and I should read them. Also, I think I might just start posting all of my pinterest endeavors. They turn out like this half the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha your face is awesome. And your hair.... :) I want that SJP hair SO BAD. Boo. Also, YOU ARE SO SKINNY. So freakin jealous. Nice work, lovely :)

    PS I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU"RE MOVING! :( AND WE HAVENT HUNG OUT IN FOREVER. BOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that hair, too! I'm in the process of growing it back out (as you can see) but I've lost so much that I'm afraid I might have to cut it short again. And, that will make me sad.

    I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE MOVING, EITHER! We leave in a little over a week. So sad! But we were blessed to be here with our families for a solid year and for Max's birth, so I really can't complain. Maybe subconsiously that's why I started blogging again...so I can still keep up with everyone. Everyone being you and Miri. HA.

    ReplyDelete