Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Moving and Motivation

We're moving.  To Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. 

There.  Now you can't say I never mentioned it.  

Anyway, so naturally I've been cleaning out the apartment in preparation for our move on Monday (YIKES!) and I found some interesting items.  One of which is my old dino-camera dating back to I believe 2007.  

After ten minutes of trying to get the thing to turn on, what did I find?  

My P90X pictures from two years ago (I CANNOT belive it's been that long).  
Let me just say this:

They totally blew my mind.  

Mind you, I've been pregnant and gained over 50 pounds since then, so the memory of my pre-pregnancy body is somewhat skewed.  I had no idea  I looked like this...


And this.


There are more, but probably not super appropriate for the internets.  Crazy, huh?

Anywho, this is my new motivation.

Until next time! If there is a next time...


1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! I wish I would've taken pictures of myself before children. There is no evidence of the gorgeous body I used to have. So sad.

    Motivation, lady! You can do it! You look amazing now, and you CAN get back to there. I know you can! :)

    ReplyDelete